We are keen to assure all our clients that during this difficult time we are doing everything we can to maintain our efficient and professional service. In order to ensure the smooth running of our business during the next few weeks I can confirm the following:
- Our offices are completely self-contained and for the exclusive use of Pay Academy Limited.
- No phones, work-stations or other office equipment is shared.
- The kitchen, bathrooms, entrances and common areas are disinfected daily.
- Each employee is responsible for disinfecting their own area daily.
- We currently have no visitors coming to the office and no such visits are planned.
- No members of staff have travelled outside the UK since February 19th and no members of staff have plans to travel outside the UK before June.
In the event of a member of staff needing to self-isolate or becoming ill we will:
- Make facilities available for remote working and/or move to a shift system in the office whereby we operate in non-overlapping teams.
- We also have additional capacity in the team due to part-time and flexible workers should the need arise to give us additional capacity.
- We have had similar assurances of good practice and contingency planning from both our software provider as well as our BACS provider.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will update this statement if circumstances change.